segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2010

Thank you Father

It's always time to thank, and my first post in English in this blog has to be dedicated to The One that knows all, that has all, my Heavenly Father so much loved and adored.
He was there from the moment I was a tiny seed, and He had a plan for me, He loved me since then, with the purest Love there is.
He is my strenght, my courage, my rest, my peace. Father, Today and all days I want to thank You and praise You for all the blessings you have given me, I feel You care for me with such dedication that I don't even know how to thank and praise You properly.
Thanks for my house, my family, my blankets that warm me at night, for the amazing doctors you put in front of me in this hard period of my life. And thank you for this anxiety, the panic crisis and exhaustion for I know You allowed that to show me a great lesson that was thought trough years in softer ways however, I haven't learned. I needed that, and You are so wonderful that you have given me this condition when I am surrounded by people that love me so truly and support all my difficulties. Thanks for my loving family that showed me in this moment what I have always lacked from them. I know I came to this path of knowing our great Saviour better and better through Your hands and everything was prepared for me to find in Jesus my true reason. I want to follow your plan for me Lord, and I know You will cure me when You find out I've truly learned the lesson I had to.
So, all of all, Thank You my dearly and loved Father.

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

He knows everything and He's our Father who will never let us down. I know He put you in my life. Be strong, my dear friend 'cause He's by your side in every breath you take :)

I love you!